PALM BEACH, FL, Nov. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — For the fourth year in a row, more than 70 percent of Americans reported that they use dietary supplements as part of their health regimen.
The Council for Responsible Nutrition’s Annual 2020 Survey reported that 73 percent of Americans use dietary supplements. Since the start of the pandemic, 91 percent of Americans who have changed their supplement routine have increased their intake.
“It is obvious that Americans believe in dietary supplements,” said Dan Povey, managing director of Nuke Nutrition in the United Kingdom. “Forty percent of consumers take dietary supplements because of their health and wellness benefits.”
Povey, who has worked in the UK nutraceutical industry for more than a decade, said Nuke Nutrition offers premium dietary supplements at an affordable price.
“Nuke Nutrition supplements are perfect for people who workout frequently or who want to lose weight to get healthier,” Povey said. “We don’t believe people should have to buy low-quality supplements because of the price for premium brands.”
With Nuke Nutrition, consumers have high-quality supplements they can afford.
The elite supplements that will soon debut in America include:
- Lipo Loss Fat Burners is the latest breakthrough in scientific weight loss.
- PCT, or post cycle therapy testosterone booster and test support, is used to level out hormone levels after taking a testosterone supplement. You can also use PCT as a stand-alone testosterone booster.
- T-Bullets is the strongest testosterone booster on the market and vegan-friendly. Anyone who wants to gain huge muscle mass will need Nuke Nutrition T-Bullets.
- T6 Thermo Blitz Fat Burners is for fast weight loss. It is a thermogenic diet supplement with an energy boost provided by caffeine, green tea, Guarana, and Bitter Orange Extract.
- Test Rage XL is a testosterone booster, male enhancer, and libido supplement.
- Sleep Enhance, formerly called Mood Enhance, is a supplement that helps reduce stress, anxiety, and insomnia
“Eighteen to forty-five year old consumers who work out frequently or who want to lose weight are the target audience for these six supplements,” Povey said. “If you are looking for premium supplements that are affordable, check out Nuke Nutrition.”
For more information, visit Nuke Nutrition online.
Robert Grant Nuke Nutrition 561-421-3045 firstname.lastname@example.org