Tiger Shroff reveals 5 fitness tips for anyone who wishes to have a chiselled physique like him
- Tiger Shroff advises fitness enthusiasts to look out for what they eat in a day
- He also suggests that one should do some sort of exercise every day
- The actor also said that one should steer clear of shortcuts when it comes to fitness
It was in 2014 that Tiger Shroff, son of Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Shroff, made his debut in Bollywood. The actor marked his acting debut with Heropanti and went on to star in an array of commercially successful films including Baaghi, Baaghi 2, and War among other films. The actor, who caught everyone’s attention with his dancing talent and jaw-dropping dedication to fitness, continues to be in the news for the two aspects even now.
Regarded as one of Bollywood’s fittest actors, there are many men around the world who wish to get a physique like Tiger. But to get a body like him, one also needs to show strength, dedication, and perseverance like the much-celebrated action hero.
In an exclusive interview with us, Tiger shared five tips for anyone who wishes to have a body like him. It is to be noted that nothing worth having comes without effort and hence, the tips might sound easy but require continued efforts for a sustainable lifestyle.
Tiger Shroff shares 5 tips for a chiselled physique like him:
- Look out for what you eat, your diet is 70% of the ball game. Diet makes all the difference.
- Do some sort of activity every day. It could be going for a run, going to the gym, could be playing a sport. You should be ready to move.
- Set goals for yourself and be consistent. For me, I set short-term and long-term goals that keep me consistent in what I do.
- Avoid shortcuts, I don’t think you’ll be able to achieve anything using shortcuts.
- Use the right running and workout gear for yourself to remain injury-free.
Apart from the dos and the actor also shared the don’ts that he keeps in mind when working out. “I don’t like to talk much and I stay away from my phone,” he said, adding that “it’s all or nothing” for him. “I pretty much zone in,” he said.
The actor also said that there was no particular instance that pushed him towards fitness. “I think it was something that I was born to do and it’s just a part of my DNA I think,” said the actor. When asked about his fitness journey so far, the actor shared that he has always been into sports when he was growing up. Sharing his journey, the actor said, “I started doing martial arts at the age of 4 so it’s always been engraved in my system ever since I was a child. Yes, I guess you could say I have always been a fitness enthusiast.”
As a trained dancer and a martial artist, the actor stressed the usage of the right equipment and gave a shoutout to the brand he recently collaborated with. “In my case, my feet are my weapons so my feet have to be protected by the best armour which is the ASICS shoes. I love its Gel technology as it gives me the confidence to push myself to the limits as it protects my foot very well,” he said.